Our brother just sent this to us this morning so I thought we'd share it, being that it's Thanksgiving month, and a good reminder to count our blessings...
1. If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more fortunate than the one million people who will not survive this week.
2. If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the world.
3. If you can attend a church or political meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death, then you are more blessed than three billion in the world.
4. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in your pocket, then you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
5. If you can read this message, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.
Click here to watch a short video about Living in thanksgiving daily.
What else can you be grateful for?
*Create your own goal from this topic.
Here's an idea: Why not make a "I'm thankful for..." list, or better yet, share with those around you how grateful you are for them and why....