SPRINGTIME is the time to clean out your body...never do a cleanse in the winter...there is a time and a season for everything!
Exodus Cleanse Smoothie
1 cup Psyllium Husk powder
1 cup Apple Fiber
1/2 cup Bentonite, Orsa, or Green Clay powder
3 T Senna Leaf powder
2 T Cinnamon
2 tsp Ginger
You can find most if not all of these ingredients at any health food store (Good Earth is a great source).
Combine and store at room temperature. The fiber and clay work together to absorb and peel off the hardened mucous matter off the intestinal wall. Within 48 hours of the first day of the clense, you will get "the rope" either in one piece or in smaller pieces expelled from your body. This is a victory and is well worth celebrating...YEAH!!!
DAY 1 Cleanse Smoothies-
Mix: 1-2 Tablespoons of the Exodus cleanse smoothie mixture with 1 cup of water and 2 Tablespoons frozen juice concentrate. Stir and drink immediately before it thickens.
* THE NIGHT BEFORE right before bed, drink 1 Exodus Cleanse smoothie. Refill the glass several times to drink the residue and plenty of water.
* DRINK A CLEANSE SMOOTHIE three times during the day. Drink pure filtered water after and in between all day long.
* HUNGRY? If you still feel hungry, drink fresh vegetable juices or eat a little raw veggies.
* PM SPA TIME- Just before bed, drink a 1/4 cup of wheat grass juice (keep 1/4 juice for an enema)
Do an enema with warm water and a few cayenne granules or a little lemon juice. Hold it long enough to massage your stomach to loosen things up inside before expelling (3-5 minutes if you can).
Then do an enema with 1/4 cup of wheat grass juice and hot water. Hold it for 5-20 minutes or as long as you can. Then take a nice hot bath!
DAYS 2,3, 4 Juice Cleansing
* AM SPA TIME (same as Day 1)
* AM JUICING- Make 2 quarts of sweet juice (5 lb. bag of organic carrots, 1 apple, 4 celery, or whatever you want to add). Run the pulp through 4x adding a little water to make 2 quarts. (This will probably last 1-2 days.)
Make 1 cup of green drink: a combination the sweet juice and green vegetables such as spinach, swiss chard, beet greens, a clove of garlic if you wish, etc.
* ALL DAY Whenever you are thirsty, drink a glass of sweet juice. Drink water in between. Hot Herbal Teas are also GREAT during a juice fast: chamomile, alfalfa, dandelion, red clover, echinacea, etc.
* HUNGRY? Eat raw veggies if you wish, yet your body will cleanse a lot better with just juices.
* PM SPA TIME (same as DAY 1)
DAYS 5, 6 Work back into cooked food
Drink vegetable juices twice a day.
Eat more raw than cooked foods, including a salad for lunch. Make sure you use a healthy cold-pressed olive oil organic dressing. The extra virgin olive oil will help keep your system lubricated during the cleanse.
IMPORTANT NOTES: I do this cleanse, but I only do DAY 1, 2, and 3. Then I work back into cooked foods on the 4th day. Do whatever you can, but if you are bordering on obesity, I HIGHLY recommend you do it the whole 6 days to thoroughly CLEAN out your colon! You may need some help from your husband or a friend for some motivational support because it isn't very fun, but SO rewarding in the end when you completely clean out your colon. I also recommend you clean out your gallbladder and liver soon after so your body can flush out all the toxins your liver has had stored.
DID YOU KNOW? Your LIVER is the major FAT-BURNING organ in your body and if it is overtaxed with toxins, you will not be able to loose fat no matter how hard you exercise and no matter how healthy you are eating. This is why I highly recommend you cleanse your body and then keep it as clean as possible by eating right and exercizing! Please post any comments on how this cleanse worked for YOU!!!