Here's a cool self-test and explanation for each chakra, so you can understand yourself better.
I copied and pasted this lady's website post about chakras because she's LDS, I've heard her speak a few times and she has been doing chakra energy work for 20+ years. She has developed a sensitivity to energy frequencies (as various areas of eastern medicine have). She can actually feel the energy from each area when she helps others with healing. (think of a food connoisseur developing their sense of taste...but hers is sense of frequency/vibration) This is her chart...
|found on google search|
- Helmet of Salvation
- Breastplate of Righteousness
- Loins girt with truth
- feet shod with Gospel of Peace
- Shield of faith
- Sword of Spirit/Word of God
- How do you release your emotions: prayer, journal, close friend, etc?
- What issues are you holding on to that can be cleared to help your chakras be balances and be most effective in bringing greater life to your whole body?
- If you don't know...ask Heavenly Father to help you see what you can work on to best have His light within you. :)
- Do we allow our children time to release and vent in good and appropriate ways or do we cut them off and stifle their emotional outlets?
- there are also chakra points that aren't energy centers in and of themselves--but are amplifiers of sorts--located in the palms of the hands and the feet! Interesting, huh?
- Idea for next topic study...spiritual armor
- Beam or mote in your eye? (maybe your "third eye" chakra?)
- LOVE and GRATITUDE are the two most essential qualities to develop